The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching, and Chung Kuo-Ting
it’s always funny when people improve on something and you look at the innovations and it’s like so fucking obvious what needed to be changed, but yet no one seemingly thought of it until then, yourself included
So I have a hand-in at 9am the day after KIGH’s last ever Leeds show and we’d bought meet and greet tickets an everything :’(
I keep saying how I can’t go but I might email my tutor and ask if there’s any way I can hand in the Friday beforehand idk
Because I’m happy! :) We often get so comfortable being around negative things we forget what actually makes us happy. I’ve been there and I’m sure there’s plenty of others that have experienced this terrible way of living. So let’s reflect on happiness! What makes me happy at this moment are my friends, my amazing road to recovery, my ability to travel and explore the world on my own and being able to bounce back from a shitty situation. Come tell me what makes you happy!
- Unlimited promo to 16000 dashboards!
- Reblogs only
- Must follow Mandy (fittybittybody)
- No pro ana sites please :)
- Everyone gets promoted in lists, with a few lucky screenshots.
- Come tell me what makes you happy and I’ll love you forever! :)
- Also come check out my instagram!
- And don’t forget to smile :)
Aw Mandy this is such a great idea!! <3
I want to do one of my projects this year along the lines of healthy eating and helping people make the right choices when they’re eating but I can’t seem to refine it
If anyone has any ideas of products that could be designed to fill this need, don’t hesitate to lend me a hand haha xx
Sat in bed in my onesie with a cup of tea and a sandwich watching friends and doing some work
today is a good day